Summer Bucket List.

Saturday, June 2, 2018


I'm not going to lie, today was a very blah day at the Roberts household. I've been mostly feeling a lot like this:


Bryan has been working so much this week and it's been 103 degrees almost every day. We've watched a lot of Netflix and made a lot of messes and I feel that I spent 90% of my days walking back and forth to the kitchen getting each kid snacks and milk in constant rotation (and Hayes will only take milk that is "mwarm", aka warm). What I mean to say is I am ready for the weekend!!

We made a summer bucket list this week and Parker is SO excited to cross everything off over the next few months. He was especially intrigued by the idea of a drive-in movie and has been asking about it almost constantly so we will probably so that one ASAP.

(Excuse my child-ish drawings....I'm quite certain Parker could have done a million times better!)



1. Go swim at Grammy and Bee's house (A LOT!)
2. Eat popsicles (A LOT!)
3. Go to drive-in movie
4. Go to trampoline place (Altitude)
5. Go to Blazing Bouncers
6. Go to Main Event
7. Make homemade ice cream
8. Make s'mores (A LOT!)
9. Have a lemonade stand
10. Go to zoo
11. Go see a movie in the theater
12. Go to a parade
13. Go camping with Pops
14. Get ice cream in our pajamas
15. Camp in the backyard
16. Go to farmers market (A LOT!)
17. Shoot fireworks
18. Go to Joyland
19. Go to a waterpark
20. Go to the beach--build a sandcastle jump waves
21. Do slip n' slide
22. Go on hike
23. Play with chalk and bubbles (A LOT!)
24. Go to science spectrum

In other news:

Parker has been introduced to an Xbox and it is "SO COOL, MOM!"



We were also introduced to drop-off playdates with his sweet kinder friends! He spent the day swimming and eating pizza and playing video games in a theater room and was very sad when I forced him to leave.




Speaking of Parker's drawings, here is his most recent "Ninjago" creation:




Lily has been her normal into-everything-yet-completely-adorable self this week. Look at that sass! I love her.





She also threw one of my earrings in the toilet this morning and laughed about it. The stinker.





And HAYES, well let's just say Hayes' week has been a lot like that first photo. Pants on head, messes everywhere, but still hilarious and so darn cute (and he knows it). 


No comments:

Post a Comment