The Artists.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018


 Lily Mae has always been very eager to please her big brothers. As a result of this, she thinks she is bigger/older/stronger than she actually is and is by far my most "into everything" child. I have to watch her like a hawk most days. (Which I don't always do which ends up with her swinging the chandelier while standing on the dining table and laughing maniacally about it...) Lately, she has been alllllll about drawing with Parker. 




In case you didn't know, Parker is quite the talented artist and spends probably 60% of his day each and every day sitting at our dining table coming up with new creations (and that is no exaggeration) . It is one of my most favorite things about him and I know I will always love the memory of walking into the kitchen to see him perfectly quiet and content and in his little creative world.

Lily has taken it upon herself to become his apprentice (most of the time to his delight and sometimes to his dismay) and has the most perfectly perfect little baby grip on a pencil and I find it completely adorable and hilarious. She scrunches her little brow and bends over her work just like her brother and works HARD on her scribbles. 




It's my favorite. I love having creative kids and am anxious to see what all they will come up with as they grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment