Push Pops Are Good

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

We are still in the middle of cousin week with Hensley and Beau and Aunt Alisha has joined the pack all the way from the "humids" of Houston! Last night we had Taco Tuesday (which my children speak of with reverence--I'm not kidding), played in the sand box, drew with chalk (I think I mention chalk in every summer post) and got in a bit of swimming (duh). 




Lily Mae also had her first taste of a push pop and like any good American child, she was a big fan. 






Speaking of being a fan, I am a huge one of her little curly top that is suddenly showing off. Hello, that is CUTE! I cannot wait to play with/braid her hair (with hopefully some curl in it) when she is older.



May I never forget the sweet smattering of freckles across Parker's cheeks and nose. I don't often use the word delicious to describe children, but with those freckles....I want to eat him up. 


A good push pop = happy and silent children. Give me a few of those and I will gladly distribute them all the days long. We are still loving all things summer, and I still love some peace and quiet. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment