Crazy May and Crazy Hayes and the End of Baseball Season!

Tuesday, May 22, 2018


Hayes has discovered a love of iPhone photography and is very adamant that all photos from here on out be taken by him. Mostly so he can make faces like this....


And make Lily look like she has a lazy eye...


And tell me to "LOOK AT ME, MOM!" 53 times. 



He also likes to catch candid shots, including 47 copies of the following photo....




And 36 copies of this photo...




Oh! And he's been in a "booty" phase, where everything about anyone's booty is hilarious. He took a five minute video of Lily yesterday that purely consisted of her booty and the sound of him laughing maniacally.

He's crazy, but I love my Haysie! 

-----

In other news, May has continued it's craziness around these parts, to the point that attempting to catch up on that last week would take me a few hours so I'll just hit a couple of highlights instead:

All three kids finished school last week and Parker graduated from St. Luke's! We loved our time with that precious school of course with our friends at SNS. I cannot believe we have moved on to summer!


Parker and his buddies--all the boys in the class! (He had a few "girl" friends as well, including a certain "Emmy" who he smirks at the thought of anytime we bring up her name. First girlfriend? We may never know.)



P and his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Chance!




Lily Mae and Mrs. Ellen, who coincidentally enough, was Bryan's baby girlfriend when they were growing up in Grapevine! Full circle.




I didn't get a photo of Hayes with Mrs. Stephanie whom we dearly love, BUT, I did get photos of Hayes after his disastrous and somewhat traumatizing nosebleed that included many refusals to wipe or clean any of it up, which resulted in a ruined outfit and many stares from passersby as we walked out of the church. It was so fun! (I'm kidding.)

-------

Parker had his last two baseball games with the Royals this weekend! It was sad, but also awesome because little league baseball is a TRUE commitment for everyone involved, y'all. He loved having his Dad and his Bee coach him this year (and give hime rides to practice and games--hallelujah!) and I am so so thankful Mrs. Dana suckered me into signing him up again!





Go Royals!


I can't leave without noting the fun that we had at our end of the year party for MOPS leadership on Thursday night. We had the treat of going to an old print shop downtown and making custom posters. We also got to eat amazing food from Marketstreet....it was super super fun and I will miss these girls over the summer!

That's a very limited recap but I am TIRED. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment