Weekend Happenings...

Sunday, May 27, 2018


Gosh, y'all, I re-read past blog posts and feel like I'm covering 2% of our lives because I'm so terrible at keeping up! When will I learn? 

I did a horrible job of taking photos this weekend (are you surprised), but we managed to do some relaxing despite me having a nasty summer cold and Bryan having to work with the recent hail storms. 

I literally cannot even remember Friday night. What did we do? Where were we? What year is it? I don't know. 


On Saturday, we slept in and played around the house most of the day (post-school-detox over here) and then went on a "field trip" to look at lots and land. This is our new hobby, apparently. You think we can become country folk and live on 10 acres?




After we put the kids to bed, I got me and Bryan ice cream from J's Creamery which we ate on the couch until we fell asleep, all while watching The Royal House of Windsor. My obsession with the royal family is becoming a bit embarrassing, but I don't care. Really winning at Saturday nights at the ripe old age of 30. 

Today we went to church, went to Garcia's, TOOK NAPS!, and then picked up a pizza and went to Grammy and Bee's house to swim while they are out of town. 



The boys watched Nascar while eating their dinners naked (just the youngest two--aren't we so high class?) and I dodged Lily's golf ball throws on the putting green. Little miss also wore the cutest little swimsuit that finally fits! Bryan is only partially okay with the fact that it shows her belly. (Side note: "belly" is probably Lily's favorite word to repeat and favorite body part to point to.)




Also: Parker lost one of his TOP teeth! He has a little lisp now and it is killing me it is literally SO CUTE. I must also note how brave he is with this teeth-pulling business. He just yanks those suckers out like it's no thing. He's all in it for the cash and thankfully the tooth fairy remembered this time and didn't have to do a sneaky "Oh, here's your tooth fairy cash, it must have gotten lost under your pillow!" switcharoo like she did last time. :-/



Lily is a big girl now and drinks our of big girl sip cups and sits at the big girl table. She is obviously very proud and very cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment