Memorial Day.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018




We spent most of Memorial Day crashing my in-laws empty house while wearing our red, white, and blue. 



The kids swam, played golf, and did their usual crazies with Bryan while I attempted to get some of our house cleaned up (mostly didn't happen) and made a trip to the grocery store (pick-up, of course).




Later in the afternoon we had a bunch of our friends and alllllll the babies come over for a hot dog cookout and swimming. It was the best and I'm glad my in-laws were kind enough to let us take over their patio and pool for the evening.



I'm just imagining her being this hilarious adult and it makes me so excited. 



We also made s'mores because duh we live in America and it's a summertime American holiday!





Lily right before she gagged on a marshmallow. 




Sometimes I sit in awe at the family we have made here through our friends and community. We are so very lucky to have these sweet people to "do life with". I am constantly thankful for them and I hope that they all know it!




We are also even more thankful for this great, amazing, beautiful country that we live in and for all those who sacrifice their time and their lives so that we can do little things like have pool parties and make s'mores and watch our babies sleep safe in their beds after a fun day. How blessed we are to be in the USA!


No comments:

Post a Comment